Dr. Péter Kádár
#Power Engineer BSC, MSC, PhD, MBA,
- Open University (UK), 2002, MBA; Knowledge Management, Financial Strategy, International Company, Innovation and Creativity
- Technical University of Budapest, 1994, Ph.D; Modelling of the Power System’s Relay System
- Technical University of Budapest, 1990, University Doctorate; Expert Systems
- Technical University of Budapest; 1987; Power Eng. Diploma; BSC, MSC
- Power Plant and Network Planning Institute – 4 years
- KFKI MSZKI – Research Institution – 5 yrs
- Power Utility of Bern / Switzerland (BKW) – 3 months
- DYNADATA- managing director – 5 yrs
- Associate professor at the Technical University of Budapest, Department of Power Systems – 7 yrs
- Independent consultant – 3 yrs
- Power System control
- Expert Systems
- EMS functions
- business development.
- Dispatcher Training Simulator (North Hungarian Power Utility – NHPU)
- Tolerant Event Recogniser (NHPU / Budapest Power Utility)
- On-line Load Forecast solution with Neural Network (NHPU)
- Hungarian Electricity Trade Simulator (in cooperation with E-group)
- international co-operations
- 40 publications
Membership in Professional Societies
- Hungarian Electrotechnical Association
- John von Neumann Computer Science Association
- Treasurer of IEEE Hungary Section
- Chief Editor of monthly bulletin “Elektrotechnika”
Power Engineer BSC, MSC
- Technical University of Budapest, Faculty of Electric Engineering, BsC, MsC
- Work for National Power Line Company (OVIT) as telemechanics engineer – 2 years.
- Work for DYNAdata Ltd. as SCADA and software engineer and deputy managing director – 4 years.
- Work for Logica Ltd. as energy and utilities consultant – 1 year.
- Parameterisation of substation monitoring system,
- ÜRIK project management, – Prepare telemechanics offers and contracts, negotiations,
- Studies in field of SCADA systems, RTU-s and remote controlled substations.
- Parameterization of SCADA systems: (Prolan X-GRAM, ABB MicroSCADA, SIEMENS Spectrum C, SIEMENS EMPOWER Spectrum, Citect)
- Project specific software development,
- System planning, – Studies in field of SCADA systems and power-plant NDC communication,
- Specification of RDC Energy Management System,
- Testing of NDC Dispatcher Training Simulator system,
- Develop Energy accounting system for ELMŰ,
- Consulting, translation, presentations
- Prepare offers and contracts.
- Presentation at MAVIR about Logica’s open market solution used by Czech electricity market operator (OTE),
- Presentation at MAVIR about “eXsimo” electricity market simulator
- Presentation at MOL about Logica’s open market solutions used by gas companies,
- Prepare offers for MAVIR and MOL.
He has special interest for microprocessor based protective relaying and fault recording and related expert systems.
He has six publications.
- She has been active in the management consulting business since 1994. After her post-graduate Master in International Economics and Management and MBA studies at Milan’s Bocconi University she worked at MALEV Hungarian Airlines in the Strategic Planning and Controlling Department as internal consultant and project manager. She was in charge of strategic and operation’s development projects, often acting as a liaison person between the company and foreign consultants.
- In 1998 she became senior consultant in the Budapest office of the Dutch strategic management consulting company, Felix&Co.
- In 1999-she obtained a contract as a consultant with Andersen Consulting (today: Accenture) in Madrid. There she worked in Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and Change Management, both in English and Spanish, for banking and commercial clients.
- After her return to Hungary in 2001 she established her own consulting firm, specialized in providing market research, industry analysis and entry strategy formulation for Italian and Spanish Companies.
- Over time, she developed her project management practice mainly for the Hungarian market. She had assignments in project management related to IT development and change. She participated in energy sector audits, preparation of international tenders. She has been working with Power Consult since 2012.
- Her wide range of expertise obtained in project management guarantees the success of her clients in solving complex business or organizational problems. She enjoys working in an international environment, across different cultures. She speaks English, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Being an advocate for life-long learning, she is interested in the new technologies supporting business activities. She has completed courses in English in on-line marketing, content strategy formulation, gamification, product life cycle assessment (LCA).
- Hungary: EX-LH Ltd, KEIK Central European Innovation Center, Sysment Ltd., Makó and Area Municipalities, Aquaworld Resort, Enerin Ltd., ERSTE Bank,
- Abroad: KEMA Consulting (the Netherlands), Gruppo Zucchi, Martinelli Ginetto (Italy), Caja Madrid, Cortefiel, Yebane, Grupo Murtra, (Spain), Armando da Silva Antunes -LASA (Portugal)